I’m excited to share my second ebook:
Play Activities for the newbie players
This is a downloadable ebook of play activities and discussions collated from the Play Activities blog for the last 3 years.
- The Play Activities network has many resources. With the newsletter of 5 free play activities that arrives weekly, posts and podcasts .I’ve been asked if any of the posts are in one place because people are busy and don’t want to miss ideas.
- It’s easy to search this site by category but not age. Quite a few people have asked for specific ideas for specific ages so I’ve chosen the best of what we produce here at Play Activities all together in one place.
How is it different?
- The bonus section has 3 exclusive play activities never before published along with an exclusive video.
- It is in an ebook format.
- It makes finding an activity, looking at a discussion or visiting a new play place that much easier.
- Each post has been formatted for the ebook with clickable links.
- Comments are open to add to discussions or comment at the original post.
- It makes an ideal gift for a baby shower, discussion material for baby and toddler playgroups or first birthday gift.
What age group?
These activities are aimed at the newbie players or the baby and toddler group. This is the often the hardest group to find activities because they are so active ( and rightly so) compared to preschoolers and older children. It is easiest to start now establishing your habits and a play style.
Is this a curriculum for babies and toddlers?
It’s a collection of fun play activities that match the tone of this networks tagline Parents + kids= fun! With our mobile society many of us, me included, don’t live close to family for extended times. Without close family I’m more dependent with searching online and learning about appropriate play and be persuaded by stores to buy products I need for my growing child. But I think most of us want a true friend, an alternative voice or family member who can share what they have done and what worked for them.
Not all activities will work for your child.
These activities are not there to speed up your child but instead slow you down to play with your child in ways that will give you confidence; laughter and start your little one on the road to fun playtime because play is the work of children.
You’ve written a “How to” ebook for babies and now this one for babies and toddlers.What next?
Shhh! I’m working on a preschool book that’s in a brand new format.
How to buy now?
- Right click the add to cart button and open in another tab.
- Choose your quantity
- Update cart
There is an affiliate program for both these books