Welcome to the 19th edition of Carnival of Parenting Podcasts
It’s a place to share and find some new parenting podcasts from the podcaster and recommendations from those who listen to podcasts.
..Not sure about Podcasts? Try this ecourse.
Mert Erkal presents The Complete Idiot’s Guide To Podcasting | Make Money With Blogs! – Search For Blogging posted at www.searchforblogging.com, saying, “Video & Podcasting in 2008 is going to be like article marketing boom of 2005.”
Send in your favourite podcasts of the fortnight.
- Living Green:Episode 40: How To’s of Home Schooling – Everything You Need to Know From the Learning Success Institute. Home schooling — all the web links, resources and how-to’s of getting you and your child prepared for an exceptional educational journey of a lifetime.
- Teach Me To Talk with Laura and Kate:pediatric speech-language pathologist Laura Mize and developmental interventionist Kate Hensler as they discuss information for parents of late talking children.
- Just one more book: What do you think of read-a-thons?
On this edition, we reflect on our own reading experiences as children and consider the impact of read-a-thons now that we’re parents. Listen in as we wonder aloud about the effectiveness of read-a-thons, ways in which we can motivate children to love reading and the importance of preschool emphasis on language, pre-literacy and a love of reading.
- The Love and Logic Show with Dr. Charles Fay: Hope for Anxious Parents
- Jumping Monkeys Episode 69: Co-Working with Kids
On this episode we catch up with Felicity Chapman, founder of Cubes and Crayons.
- Natural Moms Podcast #103
Nora Coffey, president of the Hers Foundation. HERS aims to provide information about the consequences of hysterectomy and educate women about its alternatives.
- Mommy community: What is brain dumping?
This week’s podcast episode is Kelly McCausey of WAHMTalkRadio.com. We chatted about Brain Dumping as it relates to business.
- Motherhood uncensored: Maybe Baby: The Story Behind the Infertility Battle as told by Dad Matthew Miller
- Themindfulparent’s Podcast :Find Something New
Today’s Morning Cup podcast reminds that we can get lost in expectation and judgment when we stop seeing what is before us as it truly is.
Send in your recommendations to be included in the top 10 favourite podcasts of the week fortnight.
What’s your favourite parenting podcast?
- If you like what you hear don’t forget to tell them about it. Subscribe to their podcast.