Where does our inspiration come for the kid and play activities we share with our children?
Sometimes we can be all out of ideas and when that happens I turn to my trusted source of play activities.
You can sign up to most blog posts by clicking the subscription information on each site but these links below are sharing more than the blog posts from the past week. We all have archives and you can search for keywords but sometimes you just don’t know what you’re thinking of and just need to see a few ideas and it gets you thinking of an idea for your child.
Each of these newsletters below have been writing play activities for a long time and do them with their children. Pop on over with the links to sign up to the ones you see here and you’ll have lots of activities and ideas to keep you on those I’m not sure what to do days.
Share them with your friends. Often Nurseries, playgroups and daycares centers are looking for ways to encourage play and these ideas are perfect to share with your local place.
8 Kid and Play Activities Newsletters you should know
- Play Planner: Cathy of Nurturestore.co.uk shares kid activities in her play planner to get you ready for the week of play.
- Book reviews: Mia of Pragmaticmom.com shares book reviews on a variety of books to get you and your family excited about reading and experiencing books.
- Baby and Toddler play: Cerys of RainyDayMum.com shares prompts to activities that fit the youngest ones in her weekly prompts to play.
- Everyday play: Melitsa ( That’s me!) of Play-Activities shares new, fun, educational activities to try at home with your child each week using the everyday items we have at home.
- Learning and play: Allie of NoTimeForFlashcards.com shares a weekly variety of play activities in her learning and play plans.
- Local play: Jacquie of KC Adventures shares weekly Things to Do with Kids in Kansas City
- Krissy of B-inspired.com shares each weekend ideas that will give inspiration and simple ideas for making your week ahead more fun & creative
- Kristina of Toddlerapproved.com shares more fun ways to discover, create, and learn each month plus some of our favorite parenting tips and tools to make your job easier!
Thanks for popping over the Sunday Parenting Party .
We’re linking up parenting posts that involve us as parents. We keep the Sunday Parenting Party free of activity based posts and instead focus on helping each other as parents through giving and seeking advice and sharing things that worked.
If you’re new here we’d love you to join in by adding your post to the bottom and have a read of the other posts. Let’s jump into two articles from last week I enjoyed from this past weeks Sunday Parenting Party.
Would love you to pop on over to both these parenting posts and have a read.
In the meantime, link up your parenting articles below. If you’re mentioned below feel free to grab your featured button from the sidebar.