31 Days To A More Playful Tot-An Introduction
In my series, 31 Days to a more Playful Tot, we will explore many things, from nurturing curiosity to living in the real world. My idea is to cover a wide variety of topics — as many as I can think of that affect my own children’s playfulness and impact my motivation for play as a parent.
I’m writing from the heart. Sometimes the posts will be longer and some bitesized. You won’t have a beautiful clean house at the end of this 31 day series, an organized home or perfectly behaved children who’ll love to play every second of the day.
What you’ll get though I hope will be helpful reminders, lots of nod your head moments , more focus and ideas . Plus a feeling that we all are on the same journey together to raising a more playful tot with life throwing us lots of detours along the way.
My reasons for writing these posts
- the interaction of the community. We’re not alone. Someone’s been there before us and has an alternative to our struggles. I love hearing the different ways we – raise playful tots.
- I’ve wanted to write this series for a while and have lots of ideas and condensing them down has been really hard.
- Discipline of writing for this length of time (Ek!)
- documenting what I’ve learnt with my three little boys and the meandering journey we are on.
What I expect from you:
- I hope you join in; post your ideas; comment.
- I hope you read and not skim + share.
- I hope you enjoy.
- Most of all I hope you take these action steps and make them part of your play life from this moment on.
You won’t want to miss a post — follow me on Facebook ::
So glad you will be joining me in this 31 day journey!
Please share the love — grab my button!
If you enjoyed this post make sure you are subscribe to my mailing list with encouragement and ideas for Simple Parenting.